The Cytometry Center is a state-of-the-art flow cytometry laboratory that provides Stowers investigators with a resource for analytical and preparative studies of cells using flow cytometry. The cytometry facility staff provides a full range of services including routine sample processing, cell staining, data analysis and strategic planning for novel assays and custom cell sorting applications. Collaborative projects encompass a broad scope of research topics and often result from a group effort among several of the institute’s core facilities.
- Avanti J-20 XPI – Beckman Coulter
- CyAn ADP – Beckman Coulter
- Quanta MPL – Beckman Coulter
- MACSQuant – Miltenyi Biotec
- Hemavet HV 1700 – Drew Scientific
- Scepter – Millipore
- Influx – BD Biosciences
- MoFlo Legacy – Beckman Coulter
- Axioskop 2 Plus – Carl Zeiss Inc.
- Eclipse TS100 - Nikon
- Celigo Scanning Cytometer
- CoPas Plus – Union Biometrica
In addition to the equipment listed above, the facility is equipped with a laminar flow biosafety cabinet, refrigeration/freezer, cell culture incubator, centrifugation, multi-channel pipettes and other common supplies and equipment. Furthermore, three Macintosh iMac core2duo Workstations and one core2duo Dell T3400 are available for data analysis.
For more information please visit the website of the Cytometry Center or contact:
Jeffrey S. Haug