- National Postdoc Association
The National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) is a member-driven nonprofit organization that provides a unique, national voice for postdoctoral scholars. The NPA meets its agenda through advocacy and education, resource development and community-building.
- Association for Women in Science (AWIS)
The Association for Women in Science (AWIS) is the largest multi-disciplinary organization for women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) dedicated to achieving equity and full participation of women in all disciplines and across all employment sectors.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
The AAAS seeks to "advance science, engineering, and innovation throughout the world for the benefit of all people." To fulfill this mission, the AAAS Board has set the following broad goals:
- Enhance communication among scientists, engineers, and the public;
- Promote and defend the integrity of science and its use;
- Strengthen support for the science and technology enterprise;
- Provide a voice for science on societal issues;
- Promote the responsible use of science in public policy;
- Strengthen and diversify the science and technology workforce;
- Foster education in science and technology for everyone;
- Increase public engagement with science and technology;
- Advance international cooperation in science.
- Nature Jobs
Nature Jobs is a global career resource for scientists and the world's largest dedicated science jobs board. We advertise international science jobs across Nature Publishing Group journals as well as centrally at naturejobs.com. They also provide a wide range of free career articles, advice and information for scientists and run a CV database for jobseekers.
- Nature Career Toolkit
Many job vacancies have fairly basic application forms so it's important to make sure your CV or resume will help you stand out from the crowd. Here they have highlighted some CV tips from the article archive below – check out the full articles for more information.