The Cytometry Center is a state-of-the-art flow cytometry laboratory that provides Stowers investigators with a resource for analytical and preparative studies of cells using flow cytometry. The cytometry facility staff provides a full range of services including routine sample processing, cell staining, data analysis and strategic planning for novel assays and custom cell sorting applications. Collaborative projects encompass a broad scope of research topics and often result from a group effort among several of the institute’s core facilities.
- Avanti J-20 XPI – Beckman Coulter
- CyAn ADP – Beckman Coulter
- Quanta MPL – Beckman Coulter
- MACSQuant – Miltenyi Biotec
- Hemavet HV 1700 – Drew Scientific
- Scepter – Millipore
High Speed Cell Sorters
- Influx – BD Biosciences
- MoFlo Legacy – Beckman Coulter
- Axioskop 2 Plus – Carl Zeiss Inc.
- Eclipse TS100 - Nikon
- Celigo Scanning Cytometer
- CoPas Plus – Union Biometrica
In addition to the equipment listed above, the facility is equipped with a laminar flow biosafety cabinet, refrigeration/freezer, cell culture incubator, centrifugation, multi-channel pipettes and other common supplies and equipment. Furthermore, three Macintosh iMac core2duo Workstations and one core2duo Dell T3400 are available for data analysis.
For more information, please contact:
Jeffrey S. Haug